Ajax Related Articles module released
Ajax Related Articles module let you find related articles quickly and nice way.
- Easy to install, more options and flexible.
- Show list articles related in category.
- Customise number of articles to display.
- Customise number of articles per row.
- Change color, effect of articles link...
How to install? Follow these steps:
1. Go to Administrator, Extensions menu, Extensions Manager, Install module.
2. Go to Module Manager, enable module, hide module title, select position and select options you want.
3. Copy ajaxarticle.php file to components/com_content/models/
4. Open controller.php and copy listarticle function into controller.php (in this path: "components/com_content/controller.php", before display function "public function display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false)" )
See below screenshot to know how module work:
- Default options: At the first time, when you do not make any changing in options, module appears like this:
- Customised options: You can change some options to make module appears like this:
When you reading an article on your website, the module appears with a title, you can move mouse over or click on that title to show releated articles. Move mouse out or click again to hide the list.
If you select options to show random articles, once you move mouse over or click on module title again, module will shows the different list.
Go to administrator to configure module options:
- You need to hide the module title:
- Chose options: